List of Quotations
Below is a list of insciptions to choose from that Linda can engrave and hand ink onto a bamboo flute, walking stick or walking cane. To add an insciption follow these simple directions.
- Choose an insciption from the list below and remember its number.
Go to our Custom Page' and choose 'Yes" in the menu item 'Add Inscription'. Then choose your insciption in our 'Choose Inscription' menu item.
You may also have your own inscription engraved and inked onto a bamboo flute, walking stick or walking cane.
- Go to our 'Custom Page' and choose 'Yes" in the menu item 'Add Inscription'.
- Enter your own inscription in the 'Enter Your Inscription' menu item.
If you would like to speak to us concerning a personal inscription, please call us at 413-298-3759 (10AM-10PM EST) and ask for Linda. We will gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Live long and prosper.
- The rooster may do all the crowing but the hen delivers the goods.
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
- It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
- The mountains are calling and I must go.
- Not all who wander are lost.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- This land was made for you and me.
- I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
- But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end.
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
- Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
- Life is what happens while you are making other plans.
- One's nearer God's heart in a garden, than anywhere else on earth.
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
- You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- Take only pictures; leave only footprints.
- It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.